my forgotten fur baby...

Ya know how when people have their 1st child they do it all for them!
take pics of every little milestone
fill out baby books
do everthing by the book
it's their 1st..you want to do it all the right way...
and then the 2nd baby comes along
AND
they get a pic here and there..cause you just run out of time....

Well, that's what has happend with my boys.
Well, my furry boys!
Poor Cooper never even got introduced on my blog,
let alone write about anything else about him.

Here he is...all 6.8 lbs of him.
Cooper Jameson Mount
(yes, my dogs have middle names)
He's a wild, crazy, chihuhua mix
who thinks he is a pit bull!
Hates men!
Loves his mama!
(and a few select others)
and is having a terrible time with potty training,
so we just started puppy school!
Let's cross out fingers that this works cause his cuteness is only gonna get him so far!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hі there, аfter rеaԁing this amazing parаgraрh i am too
delіghtеԁ to share my eхperienсe herе
with collеаguеs.

Feеl free to vіѕit mу page :: garden centers for sale
my website: garden centers denver

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...